Anyone know how to do this flower stitch?

Lydiayoo

Question

I found this stitch while browsing for new patterns and I could not find anymore information on it or where it came from. This unique flower pattern in particular is so adorable and delicate, compared to others I have seen. I would really like to replicate this stitch but I am not sure how to do it. Can anyone help me?

11 answers to this question

this is similar http://dearestdebi.com/2013/04/crochet-puff-flower-stitch-scarf.html

edit to add: I found the russian page the photo is on, and their chart is the same as the one i linked above, so i guess it is the same.  i thought it looked a bit different in the photo.  

Thank you everyone soo much! MagiccrochetFan, thanks I found the Russian page too... Too bad I can't read Russian.

I found this other flower stitch as well. Can anyone tell me how to do it? I have found other similar ones, but they do the flowers separately and then they join it altogether at the end, and I don't really want to do that. Is it possible to do this without crocheting the flowers separately?

post-68914-0-21562500-1382458756_thumb.jpg

If you scroll down after opening the photo, there are two charts for the stitch and a photo tutorial on how to make the flower. :)

Here is a photo.

Archived