Site that people posted their projects

That's the best thing about Ravelry, because if you post a project for a particular pattern, your project is 'linked' to the pattern and others can see your comments and photos.  This helps me choose patterns and gives me ideas--comments can give you 'pre help' if there is a confusing spot in the pattern, or suggest color schemes or modifications you might not have imagined on your own.

It's a good resource for finding patterns - some free, some for purchase thru Ravelry, others a notice of where to find it (published in a book etc.)

Another nice thing, if you are thinking about buying a pattern book, you can look up all the patterns/projects linked to the book.

That's the best thing about Ravelry, because if you post a project for a particular pattern, your project is 'linked' to the pattern and others can see your comments and photos.  This helps me choose patterns and gives me ideas--comments can give you 'pre help' if there is a confusing spot in the pattern, or suggest color schemes or modifications you might not have imagined on your own.

It's a good resource for finding patterns - some free, some for purchase thru Ravelry, others a notice of where to find it (published in a book etc.)

Another nice thing, if you are thinking about buying a pattern book, you can look up all the patterns/projects linked to the book.

Agreed 100%! I love Ravelry!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived