Paper edge info

nanrector

Question

Hello!

I'm a crafter and have not crocheted for many years but was thinking of dabbling in it again as a amature. I have come across a craft I'd love to test out which is a simple cardstock heart with a crochet border. However I've not been able to find the instructions. I wondered if someone could tell met he name of this type of border. I can then look it up I'm sure and do a test run. The photo is attached.

Thank you so much!

Nancy

post-68054-0-74250700-1375878991_thumb.jpg

7 answers to this question

It just look like single crochet, to me.  There is a decrease at the top center, I can't be certain by the picture how that was done but it would not be difficult to figure out when making them. Sometimes things are really easier to figure out when you "just do it" instead of trying to figure it out before giving it a go. 

Thank you Mary for taking the time to find those. I actually found the first two in my own searching but not the last one which is more similar to what I'm wanting. I appreciate it!

Thank you! I'm at novice status so I just needed a boost in the right direction. I'll just jump in as suggested and give it a go with your input. If I manage to produce anything decent I'll post it.

Appreciate the help!

Nancy

Archived