Heartwarming Wrap, in Best of Terry Kimbrough Baby Afghans

pwrath

Question

I am having a problem with the I am having a problem with the Heartwarming Wrap, in Best of Terry Kimbrough Baby Afghans. It is row 3. I simply can not come up with 24 double clusters. Can you help please? Thanks-Pam Wesselink, in Best of Terry Kimbrough Baby Afghans. It is row 3. I simply can not come up with 24 double clusters. Can you help please? Thanks-Pam Wesselink

8 answers to this question

Read very carefully where the stitches are worked. A DC is worked after the double cluster, but in the same stitch as the double cluster. It looks like each repeat uses 4 stitches of the previous row. The previous row has 99 stitches. 99 divided by 4 would be 2 double clusters. The double cluster is worked into the double crochet below the last double crochet worked. So you would be working back one stitch. So the problem is probably in your placement of your stitches. Good luck. I love her patterns and have done a few from this book. Gay

So glad I could help.   Oh, I meant that 99 divided by 4 is 24, not 2.  The double clusters look like little hearts.  I'll have to try that one.  Gay

Archived