Does anyone speak Portuguese?

philosgal

Question

Hi all, I found this beautiful dress pattern on ravelry but google is not doing a good job in translating. Does anyone speak Protugese??? I need help with the translation.

Here is the website.

http://manequim.abril.com.br/faca-e-use/ponto-a-ponto/como-fazer-vestido-de-croche-531932.shtml?page=page2

4 answers to this question

I don't speak Portugese, but my high school Spanish tells me that translating with more finesse than Google won't help much.  The words are not a complete pattern as you are probably used to.  Like, a recipe for a complete Thanksgiving dinner that just says 'roast the Turkey until done, make side dishes while it's roasting'.

It also appears that it might be only 1 size; there is a diagram below the "pattern"; see below the line in blue, there are 4 numbered items listed, one is diagramas.  That's all there is to the pattern, really.

Thank you all very much. I actually found a group of Portuguese speaking ladies on ravelry and they are more than happy to help :) so soon I will upload the pics of this beautiful dress and if I am allowed, will translate the pattern. The pattern looks pretty easy so far.

Archived