Tunisian Blog / Stitch Tutorials

anglalyn

Hello everyone.. I wanted to share a blog that I have been working hard on for some time now. It started as my own reference for all the different stitches there are, and my own ideas for patterns, but grew and changed into a site I wanted to share with others learning Tunisian, and hopefully it will also become an extra little source of income for me and my family. I just recently began adding video tutorials to all the stitches too. There is still a lot of stuff I want to add and I have a ton of ideas to work through. It will be a work in progress for some time. I have a notebook here at home full now with defferent ideas. 

Thank you for takeing the time to check it out....

Tuncro.Blogspot.com

Noire Wolf - I think that could be because I have a lot of links opening in a new window. It could be that your browser doesn't allow popups.... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Thank you for your site, I've tried & failed or at least I thought I was failing.  But from the looks of your work I was actually doing it correctly just was 2nd guessing my ability.  But I now know how to knit therefore TC is just going to be a small project if & when I decide I can no longer knit.  I'll come back & TC again.

Archived