May I use?

Baby patterns for my sisters cabbage patch doll that I got after she passed away. It is a 16 inch doll from the 80's with yellow yarn hair in pig tails. Want to do baby style close not fashion style stuff. What size baby stuff would fit her without to much adjusting.

I found a bunting outfit that works if I don't use the hat but want to make her some other things.

Thanks for any tips.

here on the 'ville, darski has designed some adorable CPK patterns. also, have you looked on crochetpatterncentral.com for cabbage patch kids (CPK) outfits?

Hope this helps.

Yes and I seen some cute ones here. But want something more baby like and less fashion doll like. Does that make any since?

But yes I do have plans for a couple of the cute outfits I seen here after I make the bunting outfit.

PS Oh and the little bunting outfit is one of her patterns. http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122274 Only doing mine is some soft green. And no hat cause she has pony tails.

I don't have the answer, but I'm assuming you have the dress/outfit the doll came with right? You could try taking a couple of measurements and visit a store's baby clothing department with a measuring tape and see what size comes closest.

Archived