Crochet Today! Baby and Kids Book. Spring 2012

CLLinda

I just picked this up at Hobby Lobby this morning. It has a lot of patterns that have been in the magazine, plus quite a few new ones. It's nice to have Baby and Kid patterns all in one book.

I will be making the dress on page 16 and the dress on 27 for the county fair. I just think they are both adorable. And they have all kinds of other really cute patterns in here too.

To me, it's a great magazine/book.

:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

I just like that all the baby and children's patterns are in one book. I don't have to sort through all my magazines looking for a pattern. And I do think there are a few new ones in there, also.

Crochet Today is not a magazine I subscribe to so when I saw this magazine I snapped it up so many cute patterns so little time.

I know what you mean. If we just didn't have to do housework, think of all the crochet time we could have. Hmmmmm.

I passed on that one also since I don't make baby clothes (just afghans, preemie hats, that sort of thing) and I do get Crochet Today regularly.

They have had other special issues, gift ones, afghans and blanket ones. I did buy the blankets ones since it was easier to have them all in one place, instead of trying to figure out which pattern was in what book.

LI Roe

PS What is housework??? LOL

And I do think there are a few new ones in there, also.

Which ones? I'd love to get it if there are new ones.

I looked though it and looked at Ravelery, everyone I saw had been in a previous issue. So I'm curious what I missed.

I get wanting to have them all in one place. I drive myself nuts going through all mine and try to keep a list on the outside. Sometimes I don't even remember which magazine (Crochet Today, Crochet World, etc.) let alone which issue. LOL

I just want to spend money for somethng I already have.

Archived