Square Exchange?

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this or not, but here it goes anyway... (Feel free to move it :))

I'm looking for a swap or exchange for squares... I really want to make a friendship ghan from people here at the 'Ville, where people can specify colors or not, or size if they want and then we can all make squares for each other- a couple a month or something. :crocheting

Does anyone know of anything like this happening here? Or somewhere else? Although I really am mainly involved here more than anywhere else (I'm just getting started on Ravelry and have been there twice). Or could we start one somewhere else? A blog or something? :think

Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Generally, people post their desire for squares for Crochetville friendship 'ghan in their wish list (see the Wish List forum for details).

We also host a KISS (Keep It Simple Swap) each year for granny squares (you have to have been a member for 30 days and made 30 posts before the swap forum will become visible to you). there is also a special square surprise in the making for the 2013 swaps, but of course details, etc. are for next year.

There's also a Friendship 'Ghan CAL in the CAL forum.

Good luck! Patty

Thanks, ladies! I have done a number of swaps and plan on asking for a square from here on out. I also had it on a wish list, but they reorganized everything a few years ago and now I have to hunt for it to find it again. As soon as I get onto a laptop, I'm going to check out the CAL. Everything is more difficult on mobile! =)

Yes, AuntBubbels reorganized the Wish Lists at the beginning of this year because so many wish lists were not being updated. It's really no different than before, but makes it easier to keep track of on her end and also easier for those trying to RAOK someone.

Archived