Knitted Knocker

cris

I'm wanting to crochet some faux boobs for the knitted knockers effort; however, I have only found ONE pattern out there. While I have a LOT of crochet experience and am used to designing my own patterns, I am NOT familiar with amigurumi. Does anyone have 1) a pattern for a faux breast they'd be willing to share or 2) tips/tricks for someone who has never done ami before.

Thanks!

That's the one I was using and was not working out so well. I'm not sure if its because I had question on whether I should be doing front loop only for the whole thing or if its because I'm new to amigurumi .... I'll keep trying (or make up my own LOL)

Thanks!

I ended up just writing my own pattern - I got an idea of what the other gal was trying to do BUT I did my own thing with it anyway :)

I finished my first boob tonight (Thursday) and want to have the other 3 sizes I wrote up tested for size by the end of the weekend so I can head over to our women's cancer center to see if it is something they'd be interested in :)

:cheerI crocheted a bra that looked like boobs for a walk we did last year for Breast Cancer Awareness.

My nearly 14yr old Grandson whose mum had Breast Cancer when he was 2 years old, was very embarassed so walked well in front of me so no-one knew he was associated with me.:eek (DIL is fine thanks and is now 38yrs old)

I will see if I can find it and write out the pattern for you.

It only took a couple of hours to make.

If I remember right, I started off with a beige colour for the centre where I gathered up the first couple of rows to make the nipple, then I changed to a contrast colour and made each cup then added straps and a back as I went.

Seemed very easy to make but not sure if I can write it out to make sense.

I will probably just send you a PM with the picture.

Dont hold your breath though because I will need to find it first.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

Archived