Closed: Ornament Pattern

Lilly Flower

Please PM me your email address if you'd like to test this pattern. Thanks! :)

For some reason my picture of the ornament is sideways, I think it was something to do with my camera, so my apologies! :hook

Lilly

post-30595-135897720497_thumb.jpeg

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: It is a simple ornament pattern in my mind, but it could prove a bit complicated.

Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): Written

Pattern Photo: I would love to see a photo of your finished ornament, especially if you make it in a different color than I did mine. I might ask to use your photo.

Skill Level: Uses beginner stitches (i.e., sc, ch, and sl st) but the directions might be confusing if your a beginner, so I'd say intermediate.

Yarn/Material/Tools Required: you'll need an H hook and I would say less than an ounce of WW yarn

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 2-3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: It should take around 30 minutes to make the ornament, this doesn't include the time to read and go through the pattern.

Deadline: Christmas, sooner if possible

Tester Experience (do you want testers to have prior experience, submit references, etc.): Experience would be helpful, but it is not necessary

Tester Responsibilities (what exactly do you want testers to do and what information do you want them to supply to you): I would like to see a photo of the finished project (though it isn't necessary) and I need you to read the pattern through and tell me any mistakes or error and any other type of feedback.

Any Special Software Requirements (Microsoft Word, pdf reader, etc.): I'll send you the pattern via email, the pattern will be directly in the email with no pdf or anything like that.

Compensation:None, though when I post the pattern on my blog (for free) I will be happy to mention your name.

I'll give it a shot. I'm off work until Tuesday now so I should have time to do it while the kids are sleep in the next day or two.

Thank you! Just emailed you. If anyone else wants to test, they are welcolme too!

Lilly

Archived