Itty bitty twins (AG)

Gr8ful Momma

Question

My daughter is getting these for Christmas (found a great deal on used dolls, in great shape) and they will need some clothes. According to the AG site, they are 15 inch dolls, I am not finding a lot of patterns for them here, does anyone know if they are close enough in size to the 18" dolls so that I can just shorten some of those patterns or would they have to be completely re-worked?

4 answers to this question

my cousin's girls have these and the 15"dora doll. THey share clothes between them all the time. Darski on here has several free dora clothing patterns that will fit these babies...i know i made a few for the girls

my cousin's girls have these and the 15"dora doll. THey share clothes between them all the time. Darski on here has several free dora clothing patterns that will fit these babies...i know i made a few for the girls[/

There's a whole section for Dora patterns on Crochet Pattern Central. And they are free!

:manyheart

Yup most of the clothes for AG will fit the babies. You might have to adjust a bit as you go.

Also as you're looking for patterns, look for Bitty Babies. I think a few patterns have been made for them and they are the same size as the Bitty Twins. We have a Bitty Baby and bought at least one twin outfit for her.

Darski also did some AG dolls, not the babies though.

If you're on Ravelry, there is a board for AG and they have lots of links to clothes. If you don't want to join that board, just search Ravelry for doll and you'll find all kinds of clothes that you could fiddle with to make fit.

Good luck!

:)

my cousin's girls have these and the 15"dora doll. THey share clothes between them all the time. Darski on here has several free dora clothing patterns that will fit these babies...i know i made a few for the girls

I saw those and wondered if they would be interchangeable. Thank you.

There's a whole section for Dora patterns on Crochet Pattern Central. And they are free!

:manyheart

That's a great idea, now that I know they are interchangeable!

Yup most of the clothes for AG will fit the babies. You might have to adjust a bit as you go.

Also as you're looking for patterns, look for Bitty Babies. I think a few patterns have been made for them and they are the same size as the Bitty Twins. We have a Bitty Baby and bought at least one twin outfit for her.

Darski also did some AG dolls, not the babies though.

If you're on Ravelry, there is a board for AG and they have lots of links to clothes. If you don't want to join that board, just search Ravelry for doll and you'll find all kinds of clothes that you could fiddle with to make fit.

Good luck!

:)

Awesome!

I am a member of Ravelry so I will check there...thanks for the reminder to use that underutilized resource.

Archived