Yarn at Dollar Tree

seabreeze

I stopped at Dollar Tree just to look around and they actually had some yarn this time. Caron Dazzleaire. I grabbed 16 skeins in 4 different colors. They had nice colors too. I would have grabbed it all if I could have. They had a lot of it.

what state r u in??? ANd when we find yarn at DT we should put some UPC codes up so that it could help others in finding it... Just a thought!!

Nice find for you!!

I've found it here in Killeen, Tx. There was a ww caron also(not simply soft, just can't remember the name), both 3 oz skeins. I quickly have found that the wrappers are incorrect, probably why they're at dollar tree. I was pretty excited to see a crochet pattern I liked on the wrapper of one but on opening it, it's knit :(

what state r u in??? ANd when we find yarn at DT we should put some UPC codes up so that it could help others in finding it... Just a thought!!

Nice find for you!!

I'm in Washington state. Usually all they have is Caron Rhapsody is some shades of pink and green.

I found some Dazzleaire at mine today in NC. Most was already sold out, but I grabbed the last two in Pinot Noir. There was some dark green left, but that was it. This is the first time I've seen it there. We did have a lot of peaches and cream cotton yarn in the last few weeks too, also a first. I hope they keep it coming!

I'm going to have to check out my Dollar Trees. One of the two (didn't have a chance to get to the others) had a limited amount of Peaches & Creme, which I passed on since I really don't use that much cotton. I have a lot of the old Dazzelaire but at $1 a skein (instead of the $3.99 for the new one and not as nice) I would take it too.

One year the Dollar Trees had RedHeart Designer Sport and TLC Essentials.

Guess I know what I will be doing the next couple of days. LOL.

LI Roe

Archived