Busy Hands Happy Heart

Notcheap13

:manyheart Many of us were thinking about how hard it would be for those with nothing to do while in the shelters. We are putting together a small gift box of a bit of yarn, hook or needles if you must and a pattern from something very simple. :hook

Give me your input on what you think of this idea!:think

Hugs and Hooks

Marietta

This is a great idea which could have more than one advantage such as giving people something to do and a useful object like a hat or scarf at the end of it.

I really do wish I was not hindered by the cost of getting things from here to there or I would gladly send yarn..:hug

I would be glad to offer patterns via the e-mail.:hook

All the best with your plan.

At present, I am making enquiries to see if I can get a deal with a freight company to send t-shirts and polar fleece rugs and maybe some baby clothes.

I am sure the PO will not be able to do much but some of the other freight companies may be keen. I will have to wait to find out before I go ahead and collect things to send.

Colleen.:hug

That is an awesome idea! I will have to run that by a few of my friends to see what we can do. One thing though, I know they have been checking for weapons and I wonder if they would consider a crochet hook a weapon? Something to check into.

Archived