Update on the Ugly Hat

Just wanted to let ya'll know the Ugly Hat is with it's new owner now lol. I hadn't heard from him since the day on the bus, but yesterday he was on the field trip and we talked, I told him the hat was finished and described it, he was thrilled! He's going to wear it hunting next month when he goes back to the states. So I delivered it tonight and his wife asked for crochet lessons! I've never taught anyone before, well except my son, so I'm kind of nervous about it, but we'll see if she actually calls or not.

Also heard from the other lady who's church friends were so interested in my hats and she said to be expecting calls/emails soon! :woohoo

I'm kinda excited about it all lol if you can't tell lol.

Oh, AND I got permission to sell the lip balm covers, the lady said she was flattered by the request =) Bet she'll be surprised when she reads my email where I told her how many of us were using her pattern for gifts hehehe.

just wanted to share all the good news =)

Marvie

I have been waiting on this update :lol

I'm so glad he liked his ugly hat! It's amazing how one day on the bus can aid in shaping your life..I mean now you might teach someone how to crochet! What a way to "pay it forward".

Donna :clap

Archived