In Need of Specific Yarn

shutterbugette

Hey gals,

I’ve been working on an afghan for almost four months, now. I’m almost finished, but when I went to our local Michaels to replenish my yarn for (hopefully) the last time, I was shocked to find that they had discontinued one of the colors I needed! I wanted to cry! If ANYONE has one or two skeins of Loops & Threads Impeccable Bronze in their stashes that they could part with, I’m desperately willing to buy it off of you and pay for shipping. I have tried to find something close to match, but I just can’t find anything close enough. I’ve tried contacting Michaels themselves and am still waiting for a response. No where else online (as far as I know) sells this color.

If anyone can help me out, I’d be so appreciative! Please message me - thanks!

-Jenn

Hi, I don't have it, but if you belong to Ravelry, the site has an amazing search feature. You can see who has it, and if its for sale, or if not noted, you can ask.

I've found a few things that way.

HTH

Nilliem: Thank you! I just contacted a couple people who had that color in their stashes. Maybe they won't need them and would be willing to sell and ship.

Chrysantha: I saw that listing, too, and got very excited, but then realized that the listing had ended. :( I was so bummed. Thank you, though.

I contacted a few people on Ravelry who had the color I needed in their stashes. Two got back to me and are willing to sell and ship me a total of three skeins. Hooray! :D

Thanks for your help!

I contacted a few people on Ravelry who had the color I needed in their stashes. Two got back to me and are willing to sell and ship me a total of three skeins. Hooray! :D

Thanks for your help!

I'm so glad someone was able to help you out. Good luck in finishing your project.

:manyheart

Archived