Summer is Here!!! Water Bottle Cozies

Jayashiangel

100_5173.jpg

I recently made 20 of these for something to do while I was at work.. (I work a job where I have lots of time to sit and crochet) I then on another website I am a member of sent them to some members just because ( to get rid of them lol)...

The pattern is a combo of several I Googled and the I just edited it to find the best way for me who is new to get it to work still having issues w/straps :O) so this allowed me to weave it through...:O) Thanks for your comments..I do crochet to keep me busy and sharing is just who I am...I have sold a few items here and there this winter lots of hats and dog sweaters..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

that looks great! and exactly like the type I want to make. I made one last week with this pattern: http://www.finecraftguild.com/free-crochet-pattern-lovely-bottle-bag/

It came out a little too long for the friend I made it for, but I thought next time, I'd put just one shell stitch and then the eyelet row. She said it could fit a 1 liter water bottle in it, not that you'd want to! lol

• 1 month later...

Yes its a pain when you think it looks right to find it is too big...I usually keep a bottle w/ me as I work it this helps to check fit as I go along...then let the person I gift the bag to know the RIGHT size as well..I made a whole bunch of them this past summer figure out when I got all nice a done they were too Long..I made one for my dd with a short clip options..made the strap about 6-8 inches long placed a keyring loop on the chain as I feed it thru then this allowed me to clip it to her back pack for school :O)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived