Christmas Ornaments 2011

crafter

I am making all my ornaments this year for my Christmas Tree and I would like for everyone to join me in making Christmas ornaments this year.....

the requirements are:

1. use any ornament pattern

2. Have fun

3. post pictures (if you use someone else pattern please provide acknowlegements of where you got the pattern)

4. Have fun

5. Have fun

• 2 months later...

I would like to do this. Don't know if I can make all ornaments for my tree. I have so many. I may be able to make a bunch for my nana. She uses a smaller tree last few years. She lives in her moms house and it is very much smaller than her old one. I made some ornaments with my cousins for it last year. They are just kids I did some crocheted ones they used pip cleaners. So cute. What kind of ornaments are you making thread one or just anything. I have made a bunch of different snowflakes through the years. I also will make some for my church. We have a ladies ornament party every year. This will be great.

I have inherited all the ornaments from my Gram and my Mom who has downsized so I won't be making all mine. However, I do make ornaments for the younger relatives so I will be happy to join in as I get them done.

If you are looking for free patterns to try, I have some links listed on my blog. There various types listed. For myself I have been searching for free and vintage pattern booklets to purchase that don't use thread as I am hopeless with it. I found enough patterns to make packages with ornaments for all the kids to start their own hand made collections. I still have lots of the ornaments that all of us made (Mom's tree) and those that were made for us. It is kind of cool to bring them out each year. I hope the kids get the same enjoyment from the ones I make for them.

Christmas Ornaments

Yea I know what you mean about not making all of your own. I have way to many ornaments to make any for myself. I will be making mine for relatives and friends.

I have some other CAL's I'm doing right now so maybe next week or week after before I'm able to start on Christmas ornaments.

• 2 weeks later...

Im totally in!! i also just started a baby CAL if anyone is interested.. make what ever you like, im making footed pants at the moment..

bring on the xmas decorations!!!!

Archived