My First FBB!!!

jillkap

It's all around adorable.

I can't decide if my favorite detail is the flower or the print you chose for the lining. It could be the two complementing each other perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...
I just folded the piece of fabric over about 1/2 inch and pinned pinned it straight to the long sides and pinched it to pin to the short sides (leave about 1/4 inch of crochet between edge of lining and edge of purse) Then I detatched the pins from the crochet part and replaced the pins in the fabric, sewed it on the machine, then repinned it to the purse and sewed it by hand!!

I know, sounds like a lot, but it worked!! Just make sure when you're pinning the lining to fit, you have the right side facing you (the side you're going to see inside the bag) And if you're going to put a flower or anything on the outside of the purse, attach that BEFORE you hand-sew in the lining :)

I have a learning disability and honestly I have no idea what you just said (I am sorry) but you could make a video of you showing how you lined it and then I will watch it over and over until it sinks in...:D LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived