CrochetnBeads website?

Can anyone tell me what has happened to this site?

Did she take it down? I had site bookmarked as there were several patterns

there I wanted to buy and I just went there and the first time I clicked

in My norton's popped up with threats and when I tried it again the

site is gone!! I am so kicking myself for not buying earlier but things

have been tight financially. If anyone can tell me whether the site moved

or if it is down temporarily I would sure appreciate it!

Thanks so much!!

you know its funny i just tried to go there too. it took me to this odd site and i got norton warnings too. The owner of the site is our very own Katchkan here on the ville and i know she is in the middle of moving to a new state so maybe she will check in and let us know if her site has changed.

Ty so much for your replies. I guess I will wait it out cuz I am wondering if her site was hijacked as i was taken to some kind of clothing store as well. Hope her move goes well and we get her site back!! Thanks again!!

My apologies to any one I have inconvenienced.

I took the website down while I am in the middle of this move from Washington State to Apache Junction Arizona. It is rather hard to take care of customers while on the road. It will be going back up in the next week or so, with only the pdf patterns available. The hard copy patterns will have to wait until I am all set up again. If all goes well that will be around the middle of April. Until then I am living in a 26 ft travel trailer with 2 cats, a dog and my hubby. Little hard to set up office space.

There was supposed to be a notice stating that the site was temporarily down, apparently that is not working. We will get it all sorted out when we put it back up. My Etsy site is in Vacation mode also.

This is a major move for us and will take us a while to be back to normal. Please bear with me until I am back.

The good news I should be back stronger than ever as I get to concentrate solely on my designing.

See i knew kathy would be able to clear it up. Having made major moves myself i figured that is what had ppened. We will be patient while house hunting and unpacking commence and look forward to seeing what the Arizona envionment inspires you to design

Thanks so much Kathy!! I will definitely be waiting for your site to get back up and running but certainly can understand why you put it on hold til you are sorted. Lots of luck in getting all moved and organized.

I have taken my Etsy shop off of vacation mode. So it is back up and running. I can do most everything through there right now except hard copy patterns. Those are just going to have to wait.

Still need to do the website, But have had lots of other things to do in regards to buying our new place. So bear with me a while longer

Archived