Crochet! Magazine

PLCdesigns

I am subscribed to this magazine and i was going thru all the back issues to find that the same people are the ones to always publish the patterns. Inclusive the editor, Carol Alexander, features 3 and 4 designs in one single issue!!

I mean...a lot of people send designs. It should bring more variety of designers...

She already makes enough money as an editor and publishing books. A lot of people send designs and get rejected. What is so special about a scarf in hdc to be published? That it was made by Caron Alexander, i guess.

You should really look at the mag, the should change the name to Crochet with Carol Alexander.

By the way, congrats on you published piece. I want to buy the magazine but is not out in New York yet and to order it from the internet means $5.00 extra for shipping. But I will wait, the designs seem to be pretty nice.

Yes, I know it's up to her, I just mean that if she is already the editor each magazine shouldn't feature her designs too!!

Here's precisely the reason why there's no fresh ideas in most of the popular crochet magazines and other publications! Ditto for those who see the same designers and publishers putting out the same stuff and thinking that something needs to change.

Archived