Testing complete. - Thank you testers! : )

Midds

I am seeking 3 pattern testers for each of 2 patterns I am writing. I will select pattern testers based on previous testing experience, ability to complete test and return feedback by Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:00 am CST.

If you are not selected it doesn't mean you are not qualified, it may mean others responded before you. Those selected to complete pattern testing will be notified by 10 pm CST Saturday, February 12, 2011. Patterns will be provided to those selected by 12 noon on Sunday, February 13, 2011 for testing.

Edits, a picture, and comments are a must! This is a short test period and I will need all responses by Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:00 am CST. The sooner the better.

This is a beginner/experienced pattern. I need the people testing to be very detail oriented and think along lines of a beginner. These patterns are being taught to a beginner crochet class.

Supplies Needed: Standard Crochet Supplies - scissor, yarn needle, etc. All yarn is standard 4 ply ww. i.e. Red Heart Super Saver, Caron's Simply Soft, etc.

Pattern #1: 1 oz. of each of the following colors: Main color-A (blue), Color B (Brown), Color C (Yellow), Color D (Green); 2" diameter retractable tape measure; ladybug button, sewing needle, coordinating thread

Pattern #2: 1 oz. main color, 1 oz. coordinating color, 2" diameter retractable tape measure

If you are interested in completing pattern testing for me please send me a pm.

Thank you! :hook

Would love to test, but I don't have a lady bug button, I have all other kinds, but no lady bug. LOL

I have my 3 testers for that pattern. Would you be interested in testing #2? You don't need a button for that one. Also, that pattern testing will actually be later as #1 was the one that I really needed done. Thanks for considering!

• 2 weeks later...

I am seeking 3 pattern testers for the second pattern mentioned in post #1. I will select pattern testers based on previous testing experience, ability to complete test and return feedback by Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 8:00 pm CST.

If you are not selected it doesn't mean you are not qualified, it may mean others responded before you. Those selected to complete pattern testing will be notified by 6 pm CST Wednesday, February 23, 2011. Patterns will be provided to those selected. Please provide me with your email address via pm when you express interest so the pattern may be emailed to you.

Edits, a picture, and comments are a must! This is a short test period and I will need all responses by Thursday, February 24, 2011at 8:00 pm CST. The sooner the better.

This is a beginner/experienced pattern. I need the people testing to be very detail oriented and think along lines of a beginner. These patterns are being taught to a beginner crochet class.

Supplies Needed: Standard Crochet Supplies - scissor, yarn needle, etc. All yarn is standard 4 ply ww. i.e. Red Heart Super Saver, Caron's Simply Soft, etc.

1 oz. main color, 1 oz. coordinating color, 2" diameter retractable tape measure

If you are interested in completing pattern testing for me please send me a pm with your email address. I will notify you and email you the pattern if you have been selected.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you to all those replied!

First a thanks to my fabulous testers of pattern #1! You all did a great job! Thank you to:

Peggy85225 - See her finished product here.

funnymom8 - See her finished product here.

dobermama - See her finished product here.

Pattern testers for pattern #2:

Peggy85225

dobermama

Myblueangels

beckyb

Archived