Need help with a pattern please?

bdaniels

Question

Hi All,

I am a new member here & haven't done too much of this forum type of thing but am really looking forward to being a part of your group.

I have been crocheting for quite sometime, & I love it. My passion is baby layettes & christening gowns.

Which brings me to my dilemma, :angry

Has anyone purchased the christening gown patterns from Perfect Little Angels? The one that I am inquiring about at this time is the Beaded Diamond Delight, looks gorgeous from the picture.....Anyway, I am trying to work the bodice ruffle & for the life of me I am unable to get it to come out right. I'm so very frustrated at this point that I just don't know what to do.....

I have emailed the person that I purchased this pattern from but haven't heard a word from her.

Any help that anyone can give me will be so greatly appreciated. I have the body of the gown done at this time, & just hate to not be able to finish it.

the website url is

www.e-clas.com/~angel/

altho lately I haven't been able to even access this site.....:think

TIA

CD

bdaniels@televar.com

4 answers to this question

Welcome to Crochetville :hook I can't help you with your question since I've never made a christening gown of any sort. I'm sure you will get many replies to your dilemma, the group here are very knowledgeable about crochet! I hope you will post pictures of your finished projects :hug

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to being able to share pictures of my finished gown, it I'm ever able to finish it...:>(

It may have to turn into a wedding gown as long as it's taking me.....lol

CD

hi first off, welcome, if i could see the instructions i might be able to help you. i have made several of these type garments although that particular one does not sound familiar, but might be able to figure it out for you. let me know k and again welcome:D :D

TY you for the welcome & the offer of help. If I can get my scanner to work, no small feat, I will try to scan this & send it to you if that is alright?? It might take me a few days ........

I have crocheted for a good many years & can usually figure these things out, but for some reason, this one just seems to be beyond me. Now I have to try to find another pattern for this precious little one.....

Still no response from this person that I purchased these 3 patterns from either...

Ty for replying to my post.

CD

Archived