2011 Crochetville Swaps--Schedule Now Posted!!!

Hey everyone, we are getting the list ready for the 2011 Crochetville swaps, and we have some great new ideas as well as the return of some favorite swaps (Yes, amigurumis return! So does the Hubby Swap!).

But, I want some feedback, so I've posted a thread in the swap forum inviting you to comment on some new swap ideas. If you were too busy to participate in the Crochetville swaps this year after they returned from hiatus, or you're a fairly new member who was not here last year, I invite you to visit the swap forum.

The official 2011 swap list will go live mid to late December, to give everyone time to get excited about the new year of swapping. We'll begin in January, so get ready for some swapping fun!

Patty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am missing it somewhere. Could you post a link to the swap forum, please? Is it too late to join in some of them?

Thank you.

I am missing it somewhere. Could you post a link to the swap forum, please? Is it too late to join in some of them?

Thank you.

In order to participate in swaps, you must have 30 post and be here 30 days. The day that happens you will have a lot more things added for you to look at.:hook

okay. Thanks so much for letting me know. I thought I must be losing my mind (or what's left of it). I kept going back over and over the forums looking for it. lol

eta: off topic, but I love your video. one of my favorite songs. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived