Has anyone ever made this poncho

Not sure where exactly to post this thread, so trying here, if its the wrong section my oops:P

http://www.craftdesigns4you.com/crochetblacklaceponcho.htm

it looks really beautiful, and i eventually want to make one to replace one my mother bought me years ago that has seen better days

I have not made it and very pretty. I was wondering though, how could it fit from teen to woman? My teen granddaughters all weigh about 105 pounds and I weigh.....(well we won't say how much I weigh) and I am taller than all of them. Maybe there are adjustments in the pattern.

Renni i am thinking given the stitches she uses, that it would be easy to adjust it up a hook size and add some stitches, i just like to get other people's opinions on patterns before i buy them. :)

It sure is a pretty one and I would love to see it if you make it. Great idea on the opinions from other crocheters.

1. That should fit anybody. If you're concerned that it might not look full enough, an extra hook size should do.

2. Weren't you just complaining about people putting up way too many pretty patterns :D? That looks not only nice, but also easy.

YES becky, i have a problem i know, i hand my head in shame LOL!!!!! someone put up a snowman hat and this was on that site, i need help i know :lol:lol:lol:lol

Archived