Help!!

hollier2002

Question

I have been looking for this square pattern I seen on here a couple of days ago. It is crocheted in 2 colors and when it is finished it looks like there is a snowflake in the middle. I know I have it around here somewhere and I have been driving myself crazy trying to find it. I can't find my print copy and I can't find it on the net anywhere. Please can someone come to my rescue before my hubby has to throw me in the looney bin????? :lol

6 answers to this question

I'm not sure which one you're talking about - can you link to the post with the picture? Have you gone through the 6" squares on crochet pattern central? There are a ton there.

That's just it .. I can't find the picture I saw!!! This is driving me crazy. Since yesterday I have went through every post and I can't seem to find it. All I can remember is the person who crocheted them showed pics of the squares all lined up ready to be sewn together. She even said the designer of the square and if I knew who it was then I could google it and maybe find the pattern that way, but I can't seem to find the square anywhere. I am about to give up and do a different square all together.:bang

There is a square pattern that has a snowflake in the centre in ASN's 101 Crochet Squares by Jean Leinhauser - book # 1216 (pattern # 96).

There is a pattern on the internet that looks very much like it, but is shown as a potholder:

http://www.geocities.com/lindaslists/snowflakeph.htm

Just adjust hook size for whatever fibre you're using. I use this pattern with thread to make coasters every Christmas for my son's teacher's gift.

HTH! :flake

There is a square pattern that has a snowflake in the centre in ASN's 101 Crochet Squares by Jean Leinhauser - book # 1216 (pattern # 96).

There is a pattern on the internet that looks very much like it, but is shown as a potholder:

http://www.geocities.com/lindaslists/snowflakeph.htm

Just adjust hook size for whatever fibre you're using. I use this pattern with thread to make coasters every Christmas for my son's teacher's gift.

HTH! :flake

:cheer:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart:clap :clap :clap :clap

YES!!! You Rock!!!! I can now save my sanity!!!! LOL

Thank you very much!!!

Archived