Neck Warmer

TallGirl

This is my neck warmer that I made using the free pattern that I found right here on the Ville by Dot. I made my rectangle longer to fit my neck. Depends on the size of yarn and hook that you use. What a fun lil pattern to make. My yarn is so soft and cozy not itchy. I think that I would like to make a bigger one a lil more slouchy.

post-3518-13589759047_thumb.jpg

post-3518-135897590473_thumb.jpg

Well Heather I will post a picture at your own risk. lol Please keep in mind that I was having a bad hair day. lol And Joanne I usedCoats and Clarks Moda Dea washable wool and it was expensive but oh so nice. Not scratchy, just soft and feels good. I should make the matching hat now.

post-3518-135897590907_thumb.jpg

Well Heather I will post a picture at your own risk. lol Please keep in mind that I was having a bad hair day. lol And Joanne I usedCoats and Clarks Moda Dea washable wool and it was expensive but oh so nice. Not scratchy, just soft and feels good. I should make the matching hat now.

Oh, the neckwarmer looks great on you. And I actually have some Moda Dea washable wool in my stash ! (at least I think I do, if not, I have some Cascade 220 washable wool left over from when I made my DD a scarf/hat set last Christmas) I'm going to have to try this out!!! Thanks!

Great looking neckwarmer!! That's been on my "to- do list" for quite some time!! :blush Except that I would like to crochet in some buttonholes so it's easy for me to take off(because no matter how cold it is, I still get those silly "hot flashes")!!:lol :lol

Archived