My First Craft Fair

Well was in church yesterday and looked at the church bulletin my daughter's school is having their cookie walk plus a craft fair and the booth will only cost me $10 to have so I'm going to be making more things for the fair I have a box of stuff already started but going to be working on some more haven't quite decided what I will all put out there all I know is I'm going to go through the box see how many I have of what and write an inventory and then I will go from there. I am so excited by my first craft fair.

Maybe some Key ring cozies for chapstick and hand sanitizer? Good winter cold season items.

Also pocket tissue cozies.

small stuff kids can buy.

I was at Joanns and they had the little stretchy gloves for $1/pr. I know someone on the ville trimmed the cuffs of this type of glove with fun fur as gifts last year.

Katie Reminising...........ah yes, I remember my first time........craft fair i mean, sheesh! LOL good luck and keep us informed! How much time do you have to prepare! I think scarves, and hats, cowls and slippers, all relatively quick projects, and dishcloths, always seem to go quickly!

Archived