I went Shopping today

I went to Joann's today with the intent of adding to my stash just a tad for after Christmas I want to work on ornaments and a garland I have in mind for my tree and items for tie on's for packages instead they had 40% off books and I brought home two $20 books for 26$ of which there is like close to 20 projects I have earmarked for my project wish list lol.

I couldn't believe how busy they was today also I was waiting for the line to die down but it just kept on going and going I felt for the poor cashiers today.

First one Is The Easy to Learn to Crochet In Just One Day online it ranges from 8.00 used (shipping and handling included) to new 31.00 (shipping and handling included)

I still consider myself a beginner so looking for patterns that I can do to learn more and get more practice. Also ones I can have for wish list. This book has several I like. One is a beach cover up that I want to make for my sister next year, Plus a baby sweater I want to attempt for the two babies due early 2011.

The Second one is The Crochet Closet online it runs from 15.00 to 28.00 (shipping and handling included)

This one has several Items most of them have plus size directions and being a plus size woman I like that.

Archived