The end of an era...

Awwww sweetie! Totally understandable.

If you want to continue with the give-aways you could always switch to hot pods or trivits or something small while life is hectic. This way you still get to do ALL the things you love and everything else that you just have to do anyway.

I am so happy for you, all of the great things that are going on in your personal life. :manyheart I for one completely understand and I am happy that you have the ability to know what you can and cannot do! :hug The giveaways are wonderful, definitely a lot of fun, but no one does and shouldn't expect it. ;)

Awwww sweetie! Totally understandable.

If you want to continue with the give-aways you could always switch to hot pods or trivits or something small while life is hectic. This way you still get to do ALL the things you love and everything else that you just have to do anyway.

That was the reason I did soap this month. Maybe not as well loved as the bags, but it was a lot of fun and quick. :lol

I am still just amazed that Tampa Doll has been able to produce bag after bag. :eek We all love them, but so much time, effort, and love. It has to be exhausting.

It's so hard to stop doing something you love, isn't it?

But crochet is supposed to be fun, not stress, so now it's time for you to enjoy!:hook

Archived