Solomon's Knot Wrap Testers Found - Thank You!!!

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: Wrap. For the intermediate crocheter - has the Solomon's Knot in the pattern stitch.

Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): written

Pattern Photo (optional): I will supply it with the pattern.

Skill Level: Intermediate

Yarn/Material/Tools Required (specify which will supplied by designer and which by tester)

Sport weight yarn and size G hook supplied by tester.

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 3-4

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: I took about 12 hours.

Deadline: October 21

Tester Experience (do you want testers to have prior experience, submit references, etc.): No

Tester Responsibilities (what exactly do you want testers to do and what information do you want them to supply to you): I would like feedback on how easy my pattern is to follow and any suggestion to improve my pattern and pattern writing.

Any Special Software Requirements (Microsoft Word, pdf reader, etc.): Should be able to open a pdf.

Compensation

Please specify what compensation you are offering to pattern testers (none, free copy of final pattern, monetary fee, etc.).

Free copy of final pattern. __________________

I have never tested anything before, but I am looking for shawl patterns to make for my MIL so I would be happy to give this one a go for you if you like.

I have never tested anything before, but I am looking for shawl patterns to make for my MIL so I would be happy to give this one a go for you if you like.

Thank you, Criddy. Please PM me your email address so I can send the pattern to you.

I will be having knee surgery next month so I am not offering to test for you now. Maybe in the future. However, I have made several triangular Solomon's knot shawls. Way, way back in the 60's they were called fascinater shawls. We started at the point then it got wider as you went along.

I would love to test this for you. Will be a first for the solomon's knot for me but I'm sure I can muddle it through. Done alot of testing in the past though its been awhile. I'll pm you my email address if you're still interested.

I would love to test this for you. Will be a first for the solomon's knot for me but I'm sure I can muddle it through. Done alot of testing in the past though its been awhile. I'll pm you my email address if you're still interested.

I sent you an email and pm. Thank you :hug If you get stuck on the knot youtube has some great videos on how to make it. That's how I learned. :) I love youtube!

I will be having knee surgery next month so I am not offering to test for you now. Maybe in the future. However, I have made several triangular Solomon's knot shawls. Way, way back in the 60's they were called fascinater shawls. We started at the point then it got wider as you went along.

I hope your recovery goes quickly :hug

I've seen some like that and they are beautiful!

Archived