Love that Bananaberry!

mudpie

I fell in love with Red Heart's Bananaberry the first time I saw it online. But I could not find it in any store in my area, and few places online. Last night I was at Wal-Mart and they had just a few skeins. I bought them all, along with a bright yellow, a lime green, and a cornflower blue. This is going to be a baby round ripple. Now I just have to keep my hands off that yarn until I complete the baby blanket I am knitting (almost done).

OMG! I have more yarn that is that color or variations of that color! My fav! I think there is a RH Baby called Limeberry that is the pastel versions of those colors that I make lots of stuff from!:manyheart

I was at WalMart today and made a point of looking for it and bought myself a skein! I love it! They also had some RH Pounder(Ithink that's what it's called) in bright colors! They've never had the brights around here before. They had the green that goes with the banana berry.:clap

Well, I looked at Wal-Mart today for the coral, but there wasn't anything even close. The best I could do was a gold-orange. It looks okay, and I bought a couple of skeins, but I'm going to stop at Michael's on the way home from work tomorrow to look for coral, or mango, or salmon - something along those lines anyway. And I finished the Sleepytime Seashells blanket I was knitting, so I really want to get started on the starghan immediately.

I fell in love with Red Heart's Bananaberry the first time I saw it online. But I could not find it in any store in my area, and few places online. Last night I was at Wal-Mart and they had just a few skeins. I bought them all, along with a bright yellow, a lime green, and a cornflower blue.

I love Bananaberry too!

Did you find Lime Green in Red Heart??????????????!!!!!!!!!!

I would :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart to get some of that.

Lime green is my fave!

Archived