Red Heart Blue Fleck Yarn?

alchemyfyr

A few months ago I went to AC Moore to look at yarn for an afghan I want to make for my brother. I found RH SS in Blue Fleck. There was only one skein so I didn't buy it, figuring I'd see if JoAnns had it, which they didn't. I just went to AC Moore again and I see RH SS in Spa Blue Fleck. I thought it looked like a lighter blue than I remembered and I don't remember seeing the word "Spa" in it before. Am I just mistaken or did they change it? I was really hoping for a darker blue, but may have to settle on the Spa Blue. Thanks for any info!

thanks for the site. I must have just not seen the word Spa the first time cause it was definitely a blue yarn with flecks in it. They do have a darker blue with red flecks in it but that is the Fiesta line and I think there is too much color in that one for the look I'm going for. I guess I'll have to go with the Spa Blue Fleck or I might change my mind and go with the Millenium gray with black flecks......hmmmm....have to do some thinking on it. :-)

Red Heart did make a Navy Fleck in Super Saver, on the label in the little Red Heart under Super Saver it says Fleck, which I had never noticed before. The color number on the label of my skein is #4387 Navy Fleck and it is a 6 oz skein. However, the Coffee Fleck (dark brown) is a 5 oz skein, that also says Fleck on the label by the heart, again I never saw it before.

Hope this helps. But you did see it.

LI Roe

• 1 year later...

Archived