Hoppin' on the mug of flowers wagon!

katyallen815

• 1 month later...

Update, hi all, I have lost one or two of the mugs of flowers to friends and my dd, so thought I would next make some in Christmassy mugs. Found some mugs to use, made the first one, here is a pic, what do you think?? I believe i may have to use a deeper green green for the leaves on this, cause i think this green is a bit too I dunno, wrong??

[ATTACH]30832[/ATTACH]

Deeper green yes for the leaves, but the concept is very cool. You should think of selling these as a set!

GREAT IDEA, but that is a LOT of dishcloths! lol I did one in the darker green green, and will get a pic of that today! much better I think, he he.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, these are pretty much passed out, I have one left, for my dd, the pear, and made four coasters to go with it for her, might send her the plum i have left too, for son in law, filled cocoa fixings, and baby marshmalows though instead of dishcloths! I wrapped these also, in matching,(or as close as I could find in the store) dishtowels and have gotten nothing but compliments from the recipients! Now to come up with something equally as popular for next year,,,,,:shrug:think:idea

Archived