The Colours of Autumn

I always like to check on the colours that people are using or plan to use as the seasons change.

I got my enews from KnitPicks today and their tweed yarns look so yummy :hook

...so just to fill my endless curiosity :wlol what colours are you planning to use this fall/winter season?

For myself, I am feeling the need to find some nice browns for a change. I have to depend on RH for most of my yarns and I have noticed that they are sending the brown and beige again. I'll have to see what 'goes with' but I'm never at a loss for colours I love. I am so not doing the orange and brown thingy this time but I'll have to see when I get there.

First I'm trying to use odds and ends and bits and pieces of yarn making scrapghans then I want to make a Crayon afghan with crayon colors then a Moorish Mosaic Afghan using aquas and earth tones, then a ballet afghan for Christmas using pinks and black so I really don't let the seasons influence me except it there's time I have some Christmas yarn I might try to work up too.

I just got some rust yarn for a cardigan, was thinking about that color last year and finally found a pattern I like so went ahead and got the yarn. and I have a half finished ripple afghan in blues and purples that I put away when it got warm last spring, so I'll be finishing that I hope.

I always like brown for clothes and like to combine it with white or aqua in any season.

Archived