How Long Does It Take?

I read all the input about the Annie's Lace Throw and bit the dust and finally ordered the kit this evening. I am hoping not to have the problems some did and ordered a extra skein of yarn to be on the safe side. It will not go to waste if it is not needed on the throw.;)

I was not sure where to list this but I am wondering if anyone knows what the turn-around time is to receive a order in Arizona from Mary Maxim? it has been years since I ordered anything from them. :think

Here's wishing for smooth stitching when it arrives. Can hardly wait!

Oh I can't wait to see your afghan completed! What color yarn did you order? I am one of the ones who made it and had to cut short the border due to insufficient yarn amount. I will definitely make it again and there are lots of people on here who can help you if you get stuck.

Not sure how long it will take to arrive in Arizona but here in Indiana it usually takes about 7 to 10 working days.

I am looking forward to making this also. Sort of a break between making all these baby layettes and starting on Christmas gifts. I ordered the soft aqua. Hope the color is close.

In my area it usually takes 2 extra days for a pkg to arrive being we are rural. So, I am probably looking at 2 weeks turnaround. Dang! I cannot wait that long :(. Guess I will have to make a lot of sweet tea for my porch-sitting in the heat wating for the kit to arrive! :sweat

Oh I can't wait to see your afghan completed! What color yarn did you order? I am one of the ones who made it and had to cut short the border due to insufficient yarn amount. I will definitely make it again and there are lots of people on here who can help you if you get stuck.Not sure how long it will take to arrive in Arizona but here in Indiana it usually takes about 7 to 10 working days.

Archived