Boye crochet hooks

philosgal

I can't find a proper website about Boye hooks. I want to know how many do they have and in what sizes etc. I have some of the them but I want to have a complete collection. I just their hooks.

• 1 month later...

If you have a Walmart near you that still sells crafts, yarns and accessories, then you can probably get Wrights hooks a little cheaper than Boye. A few years ago I bought a Wright hook there and it was just like the Boye hook, only less money. Unfortunately, the Walmarts I usually go to closed up their crafts dept.

• 1 month later...

bit of an old thread, I realize, but I'm just browsing around...

I looked at that website and considering all those logos in the top right corner, it seems like all those companies are a joint company or something?

Like Nabisco owns Kraft who owns Phillip Morris....it's something like that--the three are connected, I'm pretty sure--just giving that as another example though.

BUT, I did look at my Wrights' Steel Hook, and it actually has "Boye" stamped on it. I remember the packaging having "Wrights'" in the upper left hand corner and "Boye" somewhere else on it. :think

so I'm thinkin if you buy something that says "Wrights'" you're buying a boye hook? dunno--sorry i couldn't be of more help...just thought I'd throw in my :2c

tmp: i noticed the simplicity logo in the upper right...i also noticed it was the first one listed (if you read from left to right :)) makes sense, i guess..."simplicity: the sewing giant!"

look out--it's a sewing giant!!!

i am so awaiting my turn to pick up there!

haha! Maybe I should warn them to double check the load...?

Archived