I taught my self to

lynns

I taught my self to cro-hook :cheer

I went to joann's to get a double hook, all they had were circular, which I bought since it was on sale for $4.99.... (Michales didn't have the doble ended hook either?

I watched these two videos

it was so funny as I was crocheting with the tutorial, the lady was going faster and I was telling her she was going to fast, slow down LOL My daughter is looking at me like I am crazy LOL

it would be easier to use a double ended hook instead of circular..

I will have to check out Hobby Lobby next week... I was going to go today after my son's tutor session, but he decided to be sick today :(

I bought all the stuff to learn, but gave up. Now that I have a place to go and actually see it being done I will try again.

Thanks, Charlotte

I bought all the stuff to learn, but gave up. Now that I have a place to go and actually see it being done I will try again.

Thanks, Charlotte

Charlotte,

it was fun to learn, and the tutorial is great.

good luck

To crochet. I'm lefthanded, and I found a book with left-handed pictures.

I tried using the videos,and they confuse me horribly. I guess I'm just one of those people who needs pictures they can keep going back to. Adjusting my vision from the hook to the screen is a bother, too. And those voices are annoying.

That looks really interesting! I've been attempting to teach myself to knit, and haven't been very successful, so maybe I'll give cro-hook a shot and see how that works for me!

Thanks, Charlotte

I bought a locker hook to try knooking. Then I bought a $20. book plus the canvas to learn locker hooking. Now I have lost interest...I could kick myself!

Archived