Please read my blog...

Mel2nsluvsCrochet

Hi,

I just have one small suggestion...something I have learned myself...Whenever you have text that you want people to be able to read clearly you need to put it on a solid background. When you put it on a graphic wall paper it makes it difficult to read. Sometimes bolding it makes it easier, but in the long run you want people to be able to read what you have written, so go for the plain background.

BTW do you host your photos at photobucket.com? Then you could link it on your site for folks to see your projects. That is what I use. Hope this helps....now I want to go back and read some more of your blog!!!:manyheart

Hi,

I just have one small suggestion...something I have learned myself...Whenever you have text that you want people to be able to read clearly you need to put it on a solid background. When you put it on a graphic wall paper it makes it difficult to read. Sometimes bolding it makes it easier, but in the long run you want people to be able to read what you have written, so go for the plain background.

BTW do you host your photos at photobucket.com? Then you could link it on your site for folks to see your projects. That is what I use. Hope this helps....now I want to go back and read some more of your blog!!!:manyheart

Thank you for the advice....about the photos....I cannot download them from my digital camera because I found out that my USB port is a dud! So I am able to show off my work unless I use a disposable camera, print the pics onto a disc and download it that way....but I don't have the money to invest in buying either a new USB port or a disposable camera....times are really tight here. I will go back and work on my text.....:ty for reading my post

if your camera takes a memory card, your walmart photo lab might be willing to copy them to disk that way. When my camera was on the fritz, mine used THEIR card to get my photos out, then got me a card that wouldn't play mean with my camera. Your blog looks really cute to me!! I love your work!! and how very nice of you to crochet the blanket for another user :hug

Archived