Catans and Wal-Mart

crocheter4jesus

I LOVE getting Suger N Cream cotton at PatCatans! It's only $1.77 for the little skein! That's less than I've seen it anywhere else! If anyone knows where it's cheaper, please tell me!:)

I get my RHSS at Wal-Mart because it's pretty cheap there, 2.49 a skein I think...

Those are like the only kinds I buy!:crocheting

So..that's my opinion on where to shop.:D

You made me want to stop at the one across from Jefferson Cemetary tomorrow, going to see Dad for Father's Day. By chance do you live near South Park? We're going there for a picnic. Haven't been to Pat Catan's in years. Charlene

Just came back last night from visiting family in the Pittsburgh area. Made several trips to the Pat Catan's in Monroeville, bordering Murrysville. I always leave my money there! Love the store. Wish they would expand to Long Island. But we have AC Moore here, and the nearest one to Pittsburgh is in Altoona, about 2 hours away.

Also, the Joanns stores on Long Island are AWFUL compared to the ones in the Pittsburgh area. They have a fabulous selection of yarns there. Not so here. They also have immaculate, opened to the public restrooms. Here, they make you leave and go elsewhere to use a restroom, which when I need to do, I take my money with me and spend it elsewhere as well.

You made me want to stop at the one across from Jefferson Cemetary tomorrow, going to see Dad for Father's Day. By chance do you live near South Park? We're going there for a picnic. Haven't been to Pat Catan's in years. Charlene

South Park..PA? No, I'm in OH.:hook

Archived