Moebius Scarf

MouseCLP

A crocheted Moebius scarf from the "not my yarn stash" yarn, for a co-worker. I used LB Homespun and LB Fun Fur. Hope she likes it!

post-33921-135897526546_thumb.jpg

I have to ask lol What is "not my yarn stash" yarn?

Since I'm on the 2010 Stashbusting CAL (and I know you're part of it too), I wrote about it there. A co-worker told me she had bought yarn hoping to learn to knit and/or crochet scarves, but was too busy with her glass-work business to mess with it. She asked if I'd be willing to make the scarves and we worked out a trade.

She brought two HUGE bags of novelty yarns. Since technically they're not my yarn, I decided not to count them. They're my co-worker's stash so they're "not my yarn stash." :D Naturally, I'm not counting them when I use them either.

Since I'm on the 2010 Stashbusting CAL (and I know you're part of it too), I wrote about it there. A co-worker told me she had bought yarn hoping to learn to knit and/or crochet scarves, but was too busy with her glass-work business to mess with it. She asked if I'd be willing to make the scarves and we worked out a trade.

She brought two HUGE bags of novelty yarns. Since technically they're not my yarn, I decided not to count them. They're my co-worker's stash so they're "not my yarn stash." :D Naturally, I'm not counting them when I use them either.

Ahh I dont always get to see all the posts in that thread and miss a lot of them since most are just the posts of wtd/ytd updates every week. I usually just check for the weekly counts, those amaze me!! lol

But that makes perfect sense using someone elses yarn to make them something etc. Thanks for explaining!

Archived