Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The thing that kills me about what my uncle said is that I can't even confirm it! I have been sworn to secrecy by hubby! If I say anything, then sister will never tell him anything again! Then where would I get my gossip?

Better not to say anything:yes You do need to get your gossip:lol

No movie night tonight. We got home late from dinner and decided not to do one tonight. We will probably do one tomorrow night. What movies do you like? I don't know what to recommend for you. Right now Mad Max is on t.v. The second one just started.

OMG...:rant:thair I heard some yelling in the girls' room, I went in there and guess what? The Terror was hitting Mia in the face with a blanket and got her right in the eye. :tryme

The terror strikes again. Oh, I would be so angry- Luckily it was with a blanket and nothing more dangerous! I give you so much credit for putting up with it- I guess it's time for another chat with roomie- but kill her with your kindness.

I think I'll roam around the video store tomorrow and pick something I want and then take it home. If we go together we'll never decide on a movie..lol

Well I have to get my gossip from somewhere! Twin sister understands the position I am in being in between both sisters. I think she has finally come to the realization of it. She does not want to put any more pressure there. The older sister knows that the twin is coming down. She is not happy about it, but what is she going to do? We are wondering who told the older sister about the visit. I guess cousins and relatives saw it splashed on Facebook and told.

Oh, Joanne, I'm so angry I feel like I could burst any second. I don't have any room for kindness in my brain right now. :blush:ohdear

Vicki, that is just terrible. If the two sisters don't get along that is between them and they should each be able to visit who they want. (As your twin obviously is. :wink) It sucks that some one has to try and come between the two that still get along.`

FB does tell all it seems! Did you move to TX first or did your older sister? I give you credit- you and Stacy for moving so far from where you grew up. I'm glad that my oldest didn't feel compelled to stay around here- she went to Portland Oregon first- loved it but couldn't find a decent job. Moved back home with me for about 5 mos and then went to Boston and has been happily there for 5 years. I like that I can drive to visit.

Vicki, they take turns playing in each other's room, but my girls' room is the "preferred" one because they have a t.v. I don't mind, as long as everyone gets along and picks up their mess afterward.

I guess we're going to the liquor store. I'll be back in a little while and check to see if you are still here. :hug

I'm hoping that the mail man brings me a special package tomorrow- when did you say you mailed your square Stacy? Once LeaAnn's and Scooby's comes we can put the Bestie ghan together-that will be my challenge as I've never done that b/4

I had wanted to move to Texas for a long time. My older sister and her husband relocated here and I was so mad! They were moving here and this was where I wanted to go and I couldn't go!?! Hubby agreed to relocate here for me. I love it here. No snow. No ice. No horrible winters. I would rather be warm than cold, so this is perfect for us. Hubby likes the weather. It took him a long time to adjust and I think reconnecting with twin sister and her hubby has been a good thing for him. I guess he does not feel so alone.

it is kind of boring actually- except I love watching Rutgers football --probably because for so many years they were so crappy and now they are really building and the coach is awesome. Plus, it is my alma mater (as well as 2 of my DD's) other than that, it doesn't really interest me. The remote is over by him, so I'm just leaving the game on- but not really paying attention to it

Archived