Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta get my Krissy on the job of finding the camera tomorrow... nobody seems to know where it is:irk

:yes, I have it right here... did you start yours over? what colors are you using?

and when I am done, DH asked for a scarf made like the flannelghan strips. I know RoseRed was talking about designing something for JImbo, but I don't think I will wait for that. I will play around to find what I think looks good;)

I haven't started over yet, because I'm not liking the colors I picked out. My dad's fave color is blue, so I was going to get navy and light grey. But then DH said, "Oh, he'll love that. A Dallas Cowboys blanket." We hate the Cowboys. So I decided to do red and grey, but they're not looking to good together. So I think I'll do navy and light blue. I'm going to get the yarn tomorrow.

That's awesome that DH wants a scarf. Does he ask you to make a lot of things for him? I saw a thread today about gift ideas for hubby, and one girl said she made her hubby a willie warmer. I cracked up!:lol

I am back. HMMMMMMMM yeah we can meet in NE right here at my house but let me get things squared away first. :lol We have lots of :hooks and :yarn to play with and a craft to boot. LOL funny you say that Shannon I was laying in bed the other nite and told DF that we needed to turn this house into a B and B :D

Hi Scooby!! Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me! Even if it's just for us for a weekend. Don't you love it when online friends invite themselves over?

I haven't started over yet, because I'm not liking the colors I picked out. My dad's fave color is blue, so I was going to get navy and light grey. But then DH said, "Oh, he'll love that. A Dallas Cowboys blanket." We hate the Cowboys. So I decided to do red and grey, but they're not looking to good together. So I think I'll do navy and light blue. I'm going to get the yarn tomorrow.

That's awesome that DH wants a scarf. Does he ask you to make a lot of things for him? I saw a thread today about gift ideas for hubby, and one girl said she made her hubby a willie warmer. I cracked up!:lol

:think:eek:eek DF said I can crochet everything and asked could I crochet a willy warmer for him this winter :rofl:blink:ohdear He said working out in the cold when it is like 40 below, sometimes long johns just doesn't help :lol

Hi Scooby!! Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me! Even if it's just for us for a weekend. Don't you love it when online friends invite themselves over?

:yes:yes:yes I think it is awesome and the Besties are always welcome here invited or not. DF thinks that is just neater than doo doo that I have internet friends and says they are all welcome here:yay:cheer:yay

:rofl:rofl Ooooh, girl! You're gonna make me wake DD and DH up, and they're at the other end of the house! That is too funny!!

LeaAnne- That is so sweet that he appreciates your talent. DH doesn't say much about it, but he takes care of DD when I want to chat with my Besties. And he says he doesn't care how much yarn I buy, so I guess I'm a lucky girl!! I made him a camo hat for his birthday, but I'll have to wait and see if he takes it with him to go hunting.

:rofl:rofl Ooooh, girl! You're gonna make me wake DD and DH up, and their at the other end of the house! That is too funny!!

LeaAnne- That is so sweet that he appreciates your talent. DH doesn't say much about it, but he takes care of DD when I want to chat with my Besties. And he says he doesn't care how much yarn I buy, so I guess I'm a lucky girl!! I made him a camo hat for his birthday, but I'll have to wait and see if he takes it with him to go hunting.

:heehee:heehee SHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't wake them up. You know if you laugh to hard you start the pee pee :dance. And you know that brings on the Pee-Ness

I am so glad that DF thinks we're neater than doo doo! My sister calls you guys my imaginary friends.:D

I showed him the pics of the AP bathroom that I posted for you all and he had to read the ur comments and he had the biggest grin on his face :lol cuz he teases me about it all the time. I told him seeeeeeeeeeee it isn't so bad :D

sorry... DH called again! He had the best night. I am so proud of that guy:manyheart

NP WTG DH!!!! Tell him congrats from me and that I am proud of him. That is awesome that he had a great nite:cheer:clap:cheer:yay

Aww, LeaAnne! I'm proud of your DH too!

I think your AP bathroom is awesome!! I love it!! My laundry room is a little lighter than that, but it doesn't have all the cool accessories in there that you have!

I will let him know for sure! He got a ruby ring, and a visa gift card for $400!!!!

He said, though, the best part of the night was when they were introducing him, as the 2nd Mar...io to be a sales superstar. He was so overwhelmed that the company remembered me after 8 years.... so I asked if I could get my job back... NOT! :lol

Oooh weee! My face hurts I'm laughing so hard! I can't believe you remembered that!!

:rofl:roflSometimes I have a memory like an elephant and sometimes I suffer from CRS. I remember the important stuff I guess :lol:lol

:rofl Scooby! You are so baaaaad!:devil

my chickens are good... they are finally thinking of going to bed! :whew

:devilI guess i am in this boat :goodorbadso bad that I am good :lol:lol Glad to hear the chickens are good tonite. My lil rooster over here needs to take his badorkas to bed too.

your DF sounds like the cooliest guy ever! I am so happy for the both of you! There must be so much laughter in your home... awesome.:manyheart

TY TY. We do laugh a lot but he is a male so he has his moments :lol:lol

Archived