Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm good. I'm on round one of the 2-round granny. Wow, I'm on a roll!:lol Actually I just started. I'm really excited about this project. And since I have so much time.....

Did you find the perfect shade of green in your stash?

I didn't even get to look yet :P

I know what I have, but need to decide which one to get. I probly won't start until Thursday, tho... I need to finish that 'ghan.

really... gtg... be back as quick as I can... I'll pm you when I get back, in case you are poking around here someplace.

:hug

Oh yeah! But she's usually satisfied with what I tell her, so that's good. How are your chickens today? Are they ready for their day off tomorrow?

We're leaving Friday and coming back either Sunday or Monday. You guys should come down soon. I hope that all my Besties know that someday we are going to have to meet up and have a "Bestie Retreat". Girls only!

We're leaving Friday and coming back either Sunday or Monday. You guys should come down soon. I hope that all my Besties know that someday we are going to have to meet up and have a "Bestie Retreat". Girls only!

That sounds like a blast on both counts!!!!

DD's other new saying is, "I so happy you're here." It just melts my heart!

awwwww:U that brought a tear to my eye:manyheart I am so happy that you got blessed to get each other:hug

I know. She just comes over and puts her arm around my neck and says it. She says it all day long. I am so very blessed to have her. She's such a happy child. She has no idea that she's different, and I plan to keep it that way. Of course, when she starts school she'll probably be put in the second grade. She's so darn smart. I realized the other day that she can say the colors of the rainbow in order without looking. Wowza!!:D:manyheart

I have 2 panels, sew and trim. Then I can wash it Thursday morning. The teacher who is organizing the benefit is at our school on thursday, but I am not sure about Friday, so it's gotta happen:eek

She e-mailed every teacher in town to let them know who was donating, and put my name, and what school we are at on the list!

Thankfully, DH is away until tomorrow night, and my house is cleaned, and laundry done:whew

Hey, yeah! I wouldn't mind seeing that awesome AP bathroom in person! You might want to turn your house into a bed and breakfast for your Besties, Scoob!!:wink

I know. She just comes over and puts her arm around my neck and says it. She says it all day long. I am so very blessed to have her. She's such a happy child. She has no idea that she's different, and I plan to keep it that way. Of course, when she starts school she'll probably be put in the second grade. She's so darn smart. I realized the other day that she can say the colors of the rainbow in order without looking. Wowza!!:D:manyheart

Wowza is right! I don't even think I can do that:think

She's happy 'cause she is loved:manyheart, and that will keep her strong when she goes to school.

Archived