Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. It'll be interesting, for sure. He told everyone in MI that we bought the house, even though he knows we are renting, and have Roomie and all. :shrug He's wierd like that. I just hope he saves his speeches this time.

Leanne, that is really wierd that she hasn't let you know, but apparently has let others know!

I don't know how I feel about it... I guess I am excited, although I might feel better if I actually met them! Maybe I already know her? We seem to know all of the same people. My neighbor thinks that I was meant to find them.

I guess since we talked about money, and if I would be available that meant I was hired? I dunno. maybe I missed it during a "power surge"!:lol

don't worry, Stacy, everything will work out. poor Jorge probably wanted to put your family at ease and make them feel like he was tiaking real good care of you! He sounds like a sweet guy... key word: Guy!:lol

It's good. He bumped it yesterday and it opened up, but it looks really good. He's been taking really good care of it. Good good good!

GOOD grief! Do I overuse "good"?

That's been my problem all along. I just look at it and I get disgusted. And I really haven't gotten that much done. Not compared to what needs to be done. I spend so much time cleaning up that I don't have time to clean out! It's very frustrating!

There is way not enough good in the world, so as far as I am concerned, you cannot over use it! I m glad he is taking good care of it. I have been thinking about it. Will he go hunting again this weekend?

Of course! He's going to his land in the morning, then he'll come home to trick-or-treat. He's going to his dad's land on Sunday. His brother and nephew are in town, and they're up there.

I think I do better when he's out of town too. But I'm not good about keeping things cleaned up. I'm always behind! Ugh:yuck

Archived