Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If DH doesn't say anything I will. I just have to calm down first. I come across as b****y when I confront people, and I don't mean to.

That is really nice that you are making a flannelghan. I'll be praying for the PE teacher. How old was her husband?

Hi Mary!!! How's the crocheting machine tonight????

Oh, LeaAnne, that is so sad...

Shannon- She shouldn't need to be reminded to check her grandchild. Did she do that to DH when he was growing up? Leave him wet? UGH, this makes me mad, and I don't even know her.....

Sorry you have a headache, Mary.

Last time DD went over there, I told MIL that she was doing good with the potty, but don't ask her if she needs to go, just put her on. When I called later, I asked her if DD had gone, and she said she asked DD and DD said no. So I said again, you have to put her on every once in a while. She's not going to tell you, so you have to check her. I swear sometimes I'm invisible and she can't hear me. But she never really listens when I tell her things.

I am not sure, but i think he was in his 50's. they have 3 children: 2 in college and the baby is a junior in high school.

I just feel like I need to do something. I don't even know her, but it bothered me so much.

I think everyone is on pins and needles about the swine flu! I got the regular flu shot, but I don't think I'm getting the swine flu vaccine. But I am getting some tamiflu to keep in the house in case I get it. If everyone would just wash their hands , and cover their mouths when they cough. It's hard with kids though.

I am not sure, but i think he was in his 50's. they have 3 children: 2 in college and the baby is a junior in high school.

I just feel like I need to do something. I don't even know her, but it bothered me so much.

Oh my goodness! 3 children, 2 in college...I feel awful and it bothers me too. What a tragedy

all of the stores around here are sold out of tami-flu...

a lot of cases are being reported in the schools. especially middle school. it's very scary.

sorry about your headache Mary:(

..I'll be back in a bit, I have to go pick up the girls. Joanne, if I miss you, sleep tight, and have a good day at work tomorrow:manyheart

Mary, are you going to be here for a bit?

Your hooks sure are flying Mary!!! I finished another chenille thick and quick scarf. Same as the last one I did. Now I am working on a blue one. I think these will be what I give for some Christmas gifts since they are so quick to make. I did another pair of fingerless gloves for DD. And I have decided that DD is getting the never ending square I had made that she raved about for her birthday Sunday!

Archived