Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

Oh Shannon...:blush I am ashamed to admit we haven't been to church in about 6 months because I'm afraid of how Eva will act. Isabella is loves to go and Mia is good as long as we bring a snack. Unfortunately dh is pretty strict about things like that and doesn't like when she takes a snack.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was doing her new trick, jumping! Her shoes were pretty loud too. The "cry room" is just in the back of the chuch, so only the people with us could hear her....I hope!

DH had a conversation with DD before chuch a few months ago.

DH- What do we do in church?

DD- Pray. (My heart was bursting!)

DH- Yes, but what else do we do in church?

DD- Eat fruit snacks. (Yikes!)

i think if a snack or a coloring book and a crayon get them through it, it's good training at minimal cost.

Lol, about Jumpin Janna and her "clickety" shoes (that's what Krissy used to call them) next time you'll have to bring her in ballet shoes...nice and quiet!:lol how nice that your church has a cry room, tho

I'm pretty sure the deer around here know when it's their season. I don't see quite as many out in the open this time of year.

You don't have to end it with a row of sc but I think that's how the pattern usually goes.

Our vestibule is not noise-proof. If they start to act up I just take the right outside. There are speakers around so I make sure to pay attention and show them that even though they want to be loud we need to respect the service that is going on. That said- it doesn't usually work. :lol

Clickety shoes- that's cute!

It's all dc. I'm on the last round and decided to hold both colors together and do one more round of dc. It looks okay, I was just wondering if it's important to end with sc's.

Archived