Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're going to make the final decision tomorrow. DH thinks he'll play, and they're just keeping LSU hanging. They're winning their games, but they look like crap! They need to get their act together. You can't win all the time with just luck.

I think Tebow is still out.

RU should win tomorrow- playing Texas State (or some small school)- if they lose, well, what can I say?

And as far as the Giants- I think they should keep Eli out- let his heel heal (that is pretty funny- heel heal:lol ) They are playing San Diego- they should win even without Eli.

I hear you with the mind/body issue, Joanne...and :yes I am praying for perfect-ness weather for the game! it will be nice and dry, and Mother Nature will let the :sun shine for my bestie's B-day present!

I think a lot of it is luck- not all the time--you do need some good players and coaching, but hey, look at the Yankee luck tonight...seriously---the Twins played well....the Yanks had luck on their side tonight

Oh, Les Miles is awesome! But the team just needs to get it together.

Did you guys see Jacob Hester score for the Chargers last week? That was pretty cool.

Joanne, I'm praying for sunshine for you tomorrow too!

Well ladies, it has been a blast!!!!

But this "young" chick is going to bed--gotta get my beauty sleep so I'm refreshed for my birthday!!!

Did I tell you all it's my birthday tomorrow:lol

Seriously- have a great night and I'll see you when I'm older (but I wasn't born until 8PM so I won't age another year until then:lol )

I love Peyton for his charm (why can guys get away with that?). And I love Eli for his quiet-ness and boyish face. They are both beautiful!

Archived