Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went to Google directions and it is about 4 1/2 hrs- which is about what it takes me to drive from my house to Boston!!!

Also on Google this was posted: Ho, ho, ho! Track Santa in Google Maps on Christmas Eve.

Colleen - I don't know! She never showed me the list! She is getting an X-box and a couple of games. She is getting some clothes and some pajamas and a new bath robe that was soooooo soft and new slippers. I don't remember what else.

:lol What good is it when they don't show you the list. I used to do that as a kid. It was like praying to Santa that I'd get some toy. Does she "believe" this year?

I just went to Google directions and it is about 4 1/2 hrs- which is about what it takes me to drive from my house to Boston!!!

Also on Google this was posted: Ho, ho, ho! Track Santa in Google Maps on Christmas Eve.

Syracuse is almost exactly 1/2 way for you and I then Joanne. It told me it was 4 hrs 50 minutes.

Syracuse is almost exactly 1/2 way for you and I then Joanne. It told me it was 4 hrs 50 minutes.

That would be so nice if something could be planned- I know it's hard for you since you have a young DD....I am basically a free person (except for DH)...but he never gives me a problem about taking my little trips to Boston- (I think he likes the peace and quiet:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol)

sorry to be late to the party... what a :loser

How are you all?

Joanne - is it snowing there yet?

Fashionably late????:lol:lol:lol:lol

Do you have the hot chocalate and marshmallows? What about the presents???

We have been singing some Christmas Carols- we've done Jingle Bells, Winter Wonderland, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer!

That would be so nice if something could be planned- I know it's hard for you since you have a young DD....I am basically a free person (except for DH)...but he never gives me a problem about taking my little trips to Boston- (I think he likes the peace and quiet:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol)

That would be so nice. Then again, maybe I should just save my pennies and fly to Boston :shrug

Don't get excited....I don't have a job and it takes me a while to save enough pennies to fly to Boston. That said, I do get Visa points :devil

Actually, I don't know if it is snowing yet. But I have to take the usual break during chat- you know--BRB- I'll also check to see if the flaky white stuff is falling.

It has been a small chat tonight- Colleen, Mary and Vicki- And Vicki needs a hug!!!

I know, Joanne, and I am sorry:blush today could not have turned out any more different than I wanted... :shrug oh, well.

Are you guys wearing scarves and caroling the other CAL's?

:rofl! What a fantastic idea! We should!!!:clap Too bad there are no musical emoticon thingy-s.

OMG-ness... are you planning a "hook up"?

Hey, Joanne - DH just told me today that he is going to the legends game at Fenway on the 2nd. His company has tix, and he needs to bring his top customers. Isn't that the game you and DD wanted to go to?

This one is for you, Joanne: "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!":snow Sorry, I don't know any authentic Jersey profanity to put that one into your own language. Maybe after I see Jersey Boys in March I weill :lol

I know, Joanne, and I am sorry:blush today could not have turned out any more different than I wanted... :shrug oh, well.

Are you guys wearing scarves and caroling the other CAL's?

Sorry to hear the day did not turn out as you wanted. :hug:hug

And i am not wearing a scarf, but I finished one and started another- does that count?:lol

Never thought to serenade the other CAL's...at least ours is a good, kind one- when you catch up on the back posts you'll see that the sky cal was shut down-

Ok, really, gotta go......BRB!

No, LeaAnne, I'm not. Hubby didn't get the job that he interviewed for. The company gave it to another candidate, but then we found out there was more than one position open and they didn't give him anything. It has been a very bummy day. But I am here with my besties and I have to hope and pray that something else will come along and that this, too, shall pass. That is all I can do.

Archived