Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

Woops!

I'll be back in a bit... I just looked at the time, and am supposed to pick up Jamie at a friend's at 9:30:eek

Thankfully, it's just at the end of the street-ish:devil

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been thinking more about doing the Name Filet thing, Mary. I'm really excited to try it. It will take some figuring and math isn't my strongpoint, but I think it would look nice.

What are you working on these days...sweaters?

Hi Beth, Colleen, Mary, LeaAnne-

I see you are all here, but I can't stay and chat- it's been a long (although exciting) day!

I think Dh is feeling a little left out- ever since I came home I was so excited about my sock monkey potholders! And then he asked if I was going to work on another square. I think he is feeling a little ignored.

I'll be back in the AM (provided I don't turn off the alarm again!)

And, do i get something for being the oldest? LOL

Sweet dreams everyone!

Enjoy your time with DH, Joanne. :hug And for being the oldest you get...potholders! :lol Just kidding.

My DH is watching TV and remarking at the things he's seeing on there. I won't go into details except to say that sometimes I think I married a 12 year old :rofl

How is your purple afghan coming????

I've got 6 out of 16 squares done. It's coming along. I have never finished an adult-sized 'ghan, so it is going to be challenging for me not to get distracted by another project.

I have a really hard time buying gifts for my MIL. She doesn't like anything with a scent. Scratch out MIL go-tos like candles, soaps, lotions, flowers...seriously! Does she have any hobbies? Is she planning any trips. I love to give people bags and then fill them with things. For example, if she travels I'd give her a cosmetic bag with lotion and stuff in it. Or if she's crafty, a tote bag with a magazine and supplies.

Archived